Anything I write that has to do with writing will be in From Pico's Pen, my author's blog. Everything that doesn't fit any of the sites I write on will be here. This is my practice. I could have kept it private and farmed out the good stuff but I found my readers like too much of it to do that. It isn't a diary because there are things I keep to myself but you can learn a great deal about me from the randomness you will find here.

Sunday 8 February 2015

Running and Running



Running like a chicken with my head chopped off it seems. There was no time to post or promote anything last night after the Sabbath. I had work in the evening and it was fairly late by the time I found my way back home to my bed.

My blogging efforts and the Cycling magazine are doing very well this month. I wasn't expecting it to do this well but no complaints from me. I was thinking we might have a challenge to beat last months page view count. At this point we may just blow it away.

I was tickled to get a response from one of the author's I reviewed on my book review site. It was not one of my author friends so it did come as a surprise. He appreciated the review and the criticisms. Always nice to get a bit of validation back for my efforts. I have four book reviews to write. I am looking to grab another book to read because I get a lot of odd breaks waiting for the boys or something else and as a result I'm doing quite a lot of reading. Hate to waste that bit of time.

I have to get this posted and then run out the door for work. After today though the rest of the week shouldn't be quite so hectic - I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment