Anything I write that has to do with writing will be in From Pico's Pen, my author's blog. Everything that doesn't fit any of the sites I write on will be here. This is my practice. I could have kept it private and farmed out the good stuff but I found my readers like too much of it to do that. It isn't a diary because there are things I keep to myself but you can learn a great deal about me from the randomness you will find here.

Sunday 18 January 2015

Under Construction!


I am adding this site to replace what I used to do on Bubblews. I need to make something in the realm of 250 posts there to have any hope of redeeming. Right now it works out to roughly five cents a post. To make another payout I have to write a thousand more. I think I can do better on my own. Once this is set up readers should see five posts per week on average,  nothing heavy, just keeping those creative writing juices flowing.

Things might turn around on Bubblews but I doubt it. Last post from the CEO looked to me like he was blowing soap bubbles and flowers out of his posterior. I do appreciate what I earned there. I'm not mad that the gravy train has been cut off. I'm just looking at what I see as reality.

Hope my readers will follow and this site grow along with my author's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment