Anything I write that has to do with writing will be in From Pico's Pen, my author's blog. Everything that doesn't fit any of the sites I write on will be here. This is my practice. I could have kept it private and farmed out the good stuff but I found my readers like too much of it to do that. It isn't a diary because there are things I keep to myself but you can learn a great deal about me from the randomness you will find here.

Friday 30 January 2015

A Satisfying End to the Week


A view of our snowshoe trail down our road. This is from last year but this year's looks exactly the same. I think I walk a fairly straight line through the snow.

Just managed to get the webzine for February published. Jack ran into some technical difficulties but we managed to get it in under the wire. Won't be promoting until February actually begins. Time constraints but it works for me. This'll boost the count for February and not exaggerate January's accomplishments.

I'm tickled to see the webzine top 1000 page views and my combined sites top 2000. This is all new territory for me. I'm just please to see how well received everything is at this point.

Keeping it short. Sabbath for us is almost here. I need the physical rest. Work was crazy busy for parts of the last two days. I am pretty much recovered from the bug that laid us all low early in the week. Things are looking pretty good.

Time to rest. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment